- Evaluation is for people who can not decide the Set.
(Assuming a Spiral Abyss TA)
- In the same rank, the order is not superior or inferior, so the top is not necessarily strong.
- Optimum may change depending on PT configuration.
- Ease of activating conditional status has also been considered.
(It is recommended to check the conditional status in the status table.)
- Highly rated the DMG increase of wide range rather than narrow range.
- Royal 4P is evaluated on the assumption that PT does not have Royal 4P.
(If there are others, the evaluation is one rank lower.)
- The effect that other characters are essential is low evaluation.
- Since the initial value of refining is only tentatively decided, it is recommended to compare with your own weapon.
★5 R1 / ★4 R3 / ★3 R5
- Expected Value is the average value that takes into account the CRIT Rate.
- The expected value displayed in the main is picking up the main DMG displayed in bold in ＋More.
- We have not picked up attacks that are not main damage or attacks that cannot be calculated in complicated situations, so please check from ＋More.
- The number of hits is not the maximum, it is only decided as a tentative, so please consider it yourself.
SubStatus DMG IncreaseRate
- All Sub Status batch settings.
- The value of Sub Status is Originally it is random from 4 stages, so it is based on the average value.
- The average value without careful selection of Sub Status is about x0.9
Recommended to adjust according to the carefully selected level
- Only part of Sub Status can be added from the Status tab.
- Expected value will be higher if the ratio of CRIT Rate and CRIT DMG is aimed at 1:2.
- It is easy to raise the expected value by adjusting the CRIT ratio to 1: 2 between Circlet and Sub Status.
- [ATK] and [CRIT] may be reversed by Sub Status
- Automatic Set determines [ATK] or [CRIT] on the premise that there is a buff of Noblesse Oblige
- Bennett's buff greatly increases his attack power, so if you often team up with Bennett, [ATK]＜[CRIT]
SubStatus DMG IncreaseRate
- Damage increase rate % when the Sub Status value increases by one.
- You can clearly see which Sub Status to raise and how much damage will increase.
- It will be automatically recalculated when you change the equipment or status.
- Statuses that cannot be compared by the rate of increase, such as Elemental Mastery and Energy Recharge, are hidden.
- It can be a hint for choosing Circlet, but since the status ratio changes significantly, it is recommended to replace Circlet and compare expected values.
- If the total is negative due to the DMG calculation specifications, it will be halved.
- If the enemy's resistance is negative, the total resistance is halved and the resistance is calculated.